Исправлено Your post in the thread has been merged

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

sarisan

Хранитель порядка
Реакции
Hi, moderators,
I noticed that
"Your post in the thread has been merged into your last post."

Maybe it wasn't ill-intentioned, but then people won't know there's a new version…
Because in that case that thread won't make it to the top of the unread list...

Последнее редактирование:
Это предложение было реализовано. Голоса больше не принимаются.
Последовательные посты одного пользователя в одной теме сливают, более 10 лет уже - введено против набора постов очень давно.

Как вариант, можно в таких случаях делать новую тему, тогда и публикация будет вверху списка у тех кто подписался на раздел. Или просить пользователей отписать своё мнение после тестирования предыдущего, чтобы был промежуточный пост.

Последнее редактирование:
@sarisan, hi

Activated the option in the settings
  • Send notifications for merged posts.
Users watching the thread will now receive notifications.

Активировали опцию в настройках
  • Отправлять уведомления для объединенных сообщений.
Теперь пользователи наблюдающие за веткой, будут получать уведомления.

@BIZON , Hi,
Sorry, but I cannot find this option :(

That's fine, so I have it set up.

But what bothers me is the fact that if I don't follow a thread, I won't know that a new version has been uploaded.
And I really can't follow all the threads.

It used to work that when I uploaded a newer version, the thread moved to the top of the unread and I could see exactly what was added.
I just can't see it now, because when I add a newer version to the thread that had the last post from 2022, my new post gets attached to it, but the 2022 date remains there.

It's quite illogical that my post today is automatically merged with the post from 2022 without changing the date of the post.

That's fine, so I have it set up.

But what bothers me is the fact that if I don't follow a thread, I won't know that a new version has been uploaded.
And I really can't follow all the threads.

It used to work that when I uploaded a newer version, the thread moved to the top of the unread and I could see exactly what was added.
I just can't see it now, because when I add a newer version to the thread that had the last post from 2022, my new post gets attached to it, but the 2022 date remains there.

It's quite illogical that my post today is automatically merged with the post from 2022 without changing the date of the post.
Changed the settings.

For users with Level 1, Level 2 access - posts are merged within 48 hours, for Level 3 and above, not more than 24 hours.
Now, if you post your message in less than 24 hours, the message will be merged with the previous one, if after 24 hours or more, it will be posted as a new one.

Настроили следующим образом.

Для пользователей, у которых доступ Level 1, Level 2 - сообщения объединяются в течении 48 часов, для Level 3 и выше, не более 24 часов.
Теперь, если вы разместите своё сообщение менее чем за 24 часа, сообщение будет объединено с предыдущим, если спустя 24 часа и больше, будет размещено как новое.

Verbal warning, read the rules (use a translator) - https://nulled.cc/pages/rules/ pay attention to point 1.2.0.3
Thank you very much.

Большое спасибо.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху