Все про Osclass

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
If you can share money i will buy it for you and give update with latest version

Please who can help me, am frustrated with Osclass not sending emails, I have tried using Paid SMTP Such as Sendpulse & Mailjet but I can not receive emails to my Gmail account even when I do a password reset, however, my domain email can receive those emails
w help me with a proper SMPT Plugin that can work with any of the SMTP providers
thanks

Please who can help me, am frustrated with Osclass not sending emails, I have tried using Paid SMTP Such as Sendpulse & Mailjet but I can not receive emails to my Gmail account even when I do a password reset, however, my domain email can receive those emails
w help me with a proper SMPT Plugin that can work with any of the SMTP providers
thanks
I think your port 25 Is blocked use 587

thanks
You just need to set up your mail correctly

Backoffice Manager Pro

Вложения

• backoffice_manager.1.2.13v.zip
    92,7 KB · Просмотры: 106
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху