English Magento Help section

hehe. these mean exactly what you read... "Your activation key is not yet registered"
get key or find "retail" version... :) you know what i mean

Hi there. I am new to this community. I'm foreign too and I came from Serbia. I agree with @Dragonzz, we need an English section. Is there a private messages on this forum?
click on user name and click on "start conversation" (Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся)

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Hi there. I am new to this community. I'm foreign too and I came from Serbia. I agree with @Dragonzz, we need an English section. Is there a private messages on this forum?

click on user name and click on "start conversation" (Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся)
@AlexPop I dont see "Start conversation"

Where can I click "like"

alex.jpg

Really glad about this thread! I'm currently moving from Virtuemart 2.6.2 to Magento 1.9 and I need to figure out the best and cheapest way to move my database (products and customers information and past purchase history)

I migrated from opencart to magento
I exported all products from opencart in one CSV file and exported all from magento in anodher file.
I compared files and changed columns header in opencart CSV file with header column name from magento csv file.
Problem is with categories. You have to make magento category manualy, but you will not have same category ID. You can replace all category ID (e.g. replace all 1, with 7,)
Sorry for my bad english

try other user. may be because I'm new my profile doesn't allow this

I tried. It's same. I don't have like button

Thank you for your effort
if you had it from the beginning? Maby it depedns from number of posts?

@AlexPop I dont see "Start conversation"

Where can I click "like"

alex.jpg

I migrated from opencart to magento
I exported all products from opencart in one CSV file and exported all from magento in anodher file.
I compared files and changed columns header in opencart CSV file with header column name from magento csv file.
Problem is with categories. You have to make magento category manualy, but you will not have same category ID. You can replace all category ID (e.g. replace all 1, with 7,)
Sorry for my bad english
I dont see "Start conversation"
try other user. may be because I'm new my profile doesn't allow this

com.png

Thank you for your effort
if you had it from the beginning? Maby it depedns from number of posts?
try Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся when you are logged in

hi everybody,
I have a question regarding the smush.it extension.
Does anyone of you has it working on his magento website?
I tried it , but even if I have cron correctly set upand working, and extension without any error I still can not find any image in the queue under "system->tools->smush.it"
do I miss something?

Your PHP must have permission to exec on your server as you have to use VPS..., and several PHP plugins to make smush.it run. Read Document
Thank you very much ghoster, unfortunately I can't find any documentation anywhere.
I belive that a document like that could be very helpful also for other. if you have it I ask you please to share with us.

__EDIT__
cron jobs are working correctly.
Execution time is every 5 min.
I also made a call to the hosting provider , and they told me that permission are set correctly.

hi everybody,
I have a question regarding the smush.it extension.
Does anyone of you has it working on his magento website?
I tried it , but even if I have cron correctly set upand working, and extension without any error I still can not find any image in the queue under "system->tools->smush.it"
do I miss something?

Your PHP must have permission to exec on your server as you have to use VPS..., and several PHP plugins to make smush.it run. Read Document

Thank you very much ghoster, unfortunately I can't find any documentation anywhere.
I belive that a document like that could be very helpful also for other. if you have it I ask you please to share with us.

__EDIT__
cron jobs are working correctly.
Execution time is every 5 min.
I also made a call to the hosting provider , and they told me that permission are set correctly.

Cron job is not really execution permission, you'd turn on the magento log to check whether smug runs correctly or not

• Нравится
Реакции: g-1
Did you check if the script has the necessary permissions on the images/folders? You can try to run the cron manually and see its output or add some logging/debugging into the script.

Permission checked, and no errors .
Cron Output gives :

"X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.35
Content-type: text/html"

and nothing else.
Hosting provider confirm that this message means that Cron jobs are running correctly.
No errors in magento logs.
No errors in smush.it log in path "public_html/var/log .
I've tried to disable the smush.it extension , and if disabled the smush.log write this line every 30min:
"2016-06-19T10:00:05+00:00 DEBUG (7:( The Smush.it extension is not enabled."
If enabled nothing is written.

Still I have no image to optimize in the queue under SYSTEM->TOOLS->SMUSH.IT .
I attach a screenshot to better show this issue
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Since I would like to try this extension to see how it works I used the one that is available on this forum on this page :
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

but I start to think that is a limited version.
Does someone tried it ?

Последнее редактирование:
I'd to the following: Install AOE_Scheduler which replaces Magento's default cron. This way you can run the smush it cron job manually to make sure it is executed. If it is executed properly, go to the next step. Modify the smush it plugin code to make sure it is running, e.g. add a Mage::log after each important step to see where it fails (getting images, processing images, saving images to folder, ...). This way you should be able to track down where it is not working.

thank you very much Rahel.
I gave a lookl at AOE_Scheduler, but seems that this extension is compatible with a previous version of magento ( 1.9.0.1 ) and since there are some negative feedback about the latest release (wich , by the way is the one that I'm using , the 1.9.2.4 ) I will try it in a development environment to see what will happen.
most probably to search and add "Mage::log" will be the safest way .
thanks again.

Назад
Сверху