Wrong alignment of displayNav2 hook modules

Changing current theme.css with one sent by you didn't solve the issue

1) Enable enhanced recompilation, disable KKK, disable all caching, clear the cache in the admin and in the browser. Turn on and turn off maintenance in the store (for additional zeroing of the cache).
2) Check here (screenshot 1)
3) Check here Hook positions (screenshot 2)
3) Check here. In the same order (screenshot 3)

Still...
If you tried to install another template, and then switched back to the “Classic” template, this is not enough. It is necessary to delete this (new) template from the admin panel and delete the folder with the files of this template - it is possible that it left “traces” in the form of override css styles

Вложения

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    332,9 KB · Просмотры: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    232,4 KB · Просмотры: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    195,9 KB · Просмотры: 5
Последнее редактирование:
Something very wierd happens. Suddenly everything came back to its normal place.
I didn't do nothing. Neither cleaning cache , enabling enhanced recompilation, disabling CCC , ect. - nothing of these.
The most strage thing is that "contact info" block have changed his "hook" by hismelf. I don`t have an explanation.
Anyway i made screenshots of settings you sent me earlier and the single difference is in theme layout of "Contact us" block.Instead of "Full width" it was "Two columns with small left column".

Thank you once again for your efforts and kind assistance !

Вложения

• 21.png
    21.png
    39,4 KB · Просмотры: 3
  • 22.png
    22.png
    70,5 KB · Просмотры: 3
  • 23.png
    23.png
    93,1 KB · Просмотры: 3
Последнее редактирование:
Something very wierd happens. Suddenly everything came back to its normal place.
I didn't do nothing. Neither cleaning cache , enabling enhanced recompilation, disabling CCC , ect. - nothing of these.
The most strage thing is that "contact info" block have changed his "hook" by hismelf. I don`t have an explanation.
Anyway i made screenshots of settings you sent me earlier and the single difference is in theme layout of "Contact us" block.Instead of "Full width" it was "Two columns with small left column".

Thank you once again for your efforts and kind assistance !

If I understand you correctly - after a small bug, everything worked fine again? Well it's good! At Prestashop this happens sometimes! Yes, I'm serious - in the installation and debugging mode sometimes incomprehensible things happen - but then it doesn’t manifest any more. If there are no more problems with the design, then the settings for the Contact Us block can be left unchanged.

It is always a pleasure to help a good man! :ay:

Назад
Сверху