Поиск Page Cache Ultimate Module PrestaShop 1.7

Hi, look at your host there are a lot of tools to help you, (cache)
this type of module slowed down your prestashop and caused the bug..?

Последнее редактирование:
I start testing and I like much more Page Cache Ultimate than Express cache because it have more configuration and debug options. I need test more but probably I am going to uninstall express cache and work with Page Cache Ultimate.
I found problems I will report.

• Нравится
Реакции: zen1
Hi, look at your host there are a lot of tools to help you, (cache)
this type of module slowed down your prestashop and caused the bug..?

Hi! I did not use the Expresscache3 module - too many errors. Instead, I tested the Page Cache Ultimate module v. 4.49 (for PS 1.7.5.0). I'm satisfied with the results: there are no errors, the download speed of all pages has noticeably increased (30-70% on different pages). Definitely leave him.

Hi! I did not use the Expresscache3 module - too many errors. Instead, I tested the Page Cache Ultimate module v. 4.49 (for PS 1.7.5.0). I'm satisfied with the results: there are no errors, the download speed of all pages has noticeably increased (30-70% on different pages). Definitely leave him.
Yes, I am testing that module and seems good but I am getting problems with add to cart buttons in product/category list. Login and logout works ok.

HI, I did not test it on the version 1.7.5.0

look if there is no problem with another module (conflict) Disable all overloads ?

Назад
Сверху