Mauro

Постоялец
Реакции
Hello guys.
If you are doing something wrong please forgive and you can correct what is wrong.

I found the current version and already performed the tests with a clean installation and then tested updating an old version.
And everything worked very well.

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Последнее редактирование:
Hello guys.
If you are doing something wrong please forgive and you can correct what is wrong.

I found the current version and already performed the tests with a clean installation and then tested updating an old version.
And everything worked very well.

"tested updating an old version." - What is the safe way to update an old version ? I have an old version 4.7.4:4396 but I'm afraid to upgrade not to lose data.

Hello crossing1,
To test now I've installed a version that had here 4.7.4
And then I sent the Hostbill_version2018-06-11 version and upgraded.
And it worked perfectly.
But remembering my installation of version 4.7.4 was clean with no data.
I hope I was helpfull.

Hello,

Added new version Hostbill_version2018-06-19

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Added new version
Hostbill_version2018-06-26
Hostbill_version2018-06-27

After upgrade to the last 27 June version version this errors come out on error log:

Код:
'Warning There are some new entries in error log from Today' , content:

Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1271 Illegal mix of collations for operation 'UNION' IN /home/admin/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/models/class.automation_model.php(922), stack trace:
#0 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/models/class.automation_model.php(922:( PDO->query()
#1 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/models/class.automation_model.php(1367:( Automation_Model->importPOP()
#2 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/models/class.automation_model.php(1126:( Automation_Model->automate()
#3 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/models/class.automation_model.php(1066:( Automation_Model->loadProfiles()
#4 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/includes/modules/Site/automation/cli/class.automation_controller.php(11:( Automation_Model::run()
#5 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/hbf/core/class.controller.php(264:( Automation_Controller->_default()
#6 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/hbf/core/types/class.cli_frontcontroller.php(53:( Controller::dispatchControl()
#7 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/hbf/core/class.frontcontroller.php(145:( CLI_FrontController::dispatch()
#8 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/hbf/core/class.frontcontroller.php(125:( FrontController->handleRequest()
#9 /home/logos/public_html/mysite.com/admini/cron.php(15:( FrontController::init()
#10 {main}

Any solution ?

Added new version
Hostbill_version2018-06-26
Hostbill_version2018-06-27

Can you please share July 02, 2018 version Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся ? Thank you.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
Here I have updated two installations that I use and did not have this error working.
but I found the version 07-02-2018 already updated the post see if it helps to solve your problem.
And I'm sorry for the delay one more time.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
Here I have updated two installations that I use and did not have this error working.
but I found the version 07-02-2018 already updated the post see if it helps to solve your problem.
And I'm sorry for the delay one more time.

Great update,
Error was caused by mysql database having mixed InnoDB and MyISAM engines, I have solved the problem.

Назад
Сверху