Prestashop 1.7.2.1 vs 1.6.1.Х - мнения тех, кто уже сам работал с обеими?

Если бы сейчас Вы начинали строить новый магазин с нуля, какую бы версию Prestashop предпочли?

• Всего проголосовало
What procedure do you use to update?

Hello, My I do it from the backOffice..! I had another problem in override folder + form, because of this update..?
<-------------- добавлено через 20976 сек. -------------->
What procedure do you use to update?
<-------------- добавлено через 6198 сек. -------------->
ok, I never do it in this way (backend), I manually merge my code with new releases, and no problem occurs, my last update is 1.6.1.17

Yes good solution, I have never had a problem this is the first time..

solution for contact form problem:
take contact-form.tpl (be sure you get that of you template, not bootstrap default)
before close form tag (</from>)
put
HTML:
<input type="text" name="url" value="" class="hidden" />
<input type="hidden" name="contactKey" value="{$contactKey}" />

from 1.6.16 to 1.6.17 ContactController.ph was changed, introducing $contactKey variable....

Zen, what others error do you notice?

solution for contact form problem:
take contact-form.tpl (be sure you get that of you template, not bootstrap default)
before close form tag (</from>)
put
HTML:
<input type="text" name="url" value="" class="hidden" />
<input type="hidden" name="contactKey" value="{$contactKey}" />

from 1.6.16 to 1.6.17 ContactController.ph was changed, introducing $contactKey variable....

Zen, what others error do you notice?

All is ok now I had corrected the same override..!

... ставьте модуль упрощения заказа и обратной связи
Можно ссылочку?
<-------------- добавлено через 382 сек. -------------->
До сих пор не такое большое количество модулей ... есть на 1.7 версию

Кто может перечислить каких важных модулей ещё нет для Prestashop 1.7.2?
<-------------- добавлено через 858 сек. -------------->
Ps 1.7 Lots of problem with hosting services...with installation errors
Beware of the 1.6.1.17 update to 1.6.1.16 this occurs with errors on the controller

I spent 2 hours looking for the problem.. :)

Hello, Example ( Page Contact Us ) There is 1 error An error occurred while sending the message !
Order problem,
Also sur another module I created..!

Hello, I confirm the error with contact page. Thanks to Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся for the solution!

But please tell us about ALL problems and exactly solutions that you found by the updated Prestashop 1.6.1.17.

Because I also updated to the Prestashop 1.6.1.17 and need to know about all problems with this version and all solutions.

Thank you very much.

maybe other problem with page my voucher: even if a customer has a coupon code, it is not shown in my vaucher page (no voucher message)
anybody can confirm?
Solution:
Open DiscountController.php
l47 if ($discount['quantity_for_user'] === 0) {
to if ($discount['quantity_for_user'] == 0) {
and
l57 if ($discount['gift_product'] !== 0) {
to if ($discount['gift_product'] != 0) {

please tell me any others bug, I'll try to fix them

maybe other problem with page my voucher: even if a customer has a coupon code, it is not shown in my vaucher page (no voucher message)
anybody can confirm?
Solution:
Open DiscountController.php
l47 if ($discount['quantity_for_user'] === 0) {
to if ($discount['quantity_for_user'] == 0) {
and
l57 if ($discount['gift_product'] !== 0) {
to if ($discount['gift_product'] != 0) {

please tell me any others bug, I'll try to fix them

I confirm this bug at Prestashop 1.6.1.17. (Подтверждаю ошибку: отсутствие указания наличия и кода купона в My Account > My vouchers).
I used your solution and it's working. Thank you very much. (Решение проблемы, предложенное Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся работает).

Но у меня вопрос, касающийся купонов.
Раньше я ещё не применял купоны. Сейчас только решил испробовать, прочитав сообщение об ошибке.
Я нашёл только один метод генерации купонов: через создание правила в корзине (Cart Rules).
В помощи (Help) есть указания и на другие методы, но переходя по там указанным ссылкам, я не нахожу ничего, связанного с генерацией купонов.
Пожалуйста, подскажите, какие ещё способы есть, кроме создания правил корзины, и как их найти в бэкоффисе.

yes voucher rules are set by backoffice throw cart rules, what do you have to do?

yes voucher rules are set by backoffice throw cart rules, what do you have to do?

Поиск Prestashop 1.6.1.17 по слову voucher выдаёт такой список:

upload_2017-9-27_9-15-4.png

Смутила такая ссылка, например, как Generate a voucher.
Создаётся впечатление, что где-то, например, на странице данных клиента, должны быть кнопочка генерации купона и поле с указанием суммы.
Однако, если на ссылку кликнуть, то идёт перенаправление не на страницу "Cart Rules", а на страницу заказов.
В чём смысл? На странице заказов можно Generate a voucher?

Price rule >> cart rules
there you can set/add voucher

If you want to generate automaticaly a coupon code, a core modification is needed...
Surely, a method to generete a coupon is called when do a refun/credit note throw order page in backoffice

And what about Prestashop 1.7.2.1 + the current Transformer?
Warehaus is better than Transformer? Than?
I think the warehouse is the best! i used it for many of my projects. there is plenty of options and you can completely change the stlye with no programing
<-------------- добавлено через 3066 сек. -------------->
it seems presta 1.7 have ability to create more value for any feature!! it will be wonderful

Назад
Сверху