[Продам] Domain Trader - Domain Auction Module

sIiiS

Постоялец
Реакции
Hello All,

I have latest Domain Trader with license and unlimited "Upgrades and new features"
Want to sell it because I don't use it !

The original price : $1995
Special price : $1695

Also I send panel info to buyer after I got payment in my pocket

you can download latest version from panel and can use the license for yourself

Proof of license
screenshot-www.smartscriptsolutions.com-2017-08-13-00-00-32.png

Website
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Demo
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Info :
The software's robust domain auction platform is capable of handling over a million domain auctions simultaneously. Domain Trader is not just a domain auction or sales tool. Instead, Domain Trader is an all-in-one domain marketplace software that provides comprehensive tools to allow you to:

• Run live domain auctions from your website with the ability to set starting price, reserve and BIN
  • Add anti-sniper rule to prevent domain sniping
  • Make counter offers on domains
  • Admin and all users can send messages to other users, using the built-in messaging system.
  • Latest Auctions, Latest Entries, Latest Sales & Showcase Entries supported.
  • Supports SSL
  • Accept payments with Paypal, MoneyBookers and Google Checkout.
  • Full integration with Escrow.com API
  • Ability to have a fully automated domain purchase process from start to finish by buyer and seller, without admin intervention.
  • Ability to use currencies such as USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, JPY and any other currencies.
  • Ability to cancel/extend auctions.
  • Ability to add/edit/delete advertising banners.
  • Ability to add/edit/delete categories.
  • Ability to edit/delete email templates.
  • Ability to easily change the whole script to any language by translating the language file.
  • Front-end and back-end language switch options.
  • Ability to view completed sales.
  • Ability to sort domains by name, date added, status (active/inactive/pending approval), minimum offer and BIN price
  • Ability to add/edit/activate/deactivate/delete users.
  • Ability to add/edit/delete currencies for domain auctions.
  • Ability to easily search and edit phrases/templates/javascript/css from admin panel.
  • Your own payment system. Users can deposit funds straight into their Domain Trader account using PayPal, MoneyBookers and Google Checkout.
  • Ability to charge fees for listing domains.
  • Ability to charge fees for completed domain sales.
  • Ability to charge fees for showcase listings.
  • Ability to charge fees for domain certification.
  • Ability to charge fees for highlighted listings.
  • Users can view/delete offers they have received.
  • Users can add/edit/delete domains, manage details for the domains they added, view their parking revenue, domain sales, messages, billing and account information.
  • Ability to send mail to users via internal mail function or external SMTP server
  • Ability to show page rank for each domain
  • Ability to show Alexa ranking for each domain
  • Powerful domain import functionality allows you to bulk add all of your domains with their corresponding categories, prices and even descriptons.
  • Powerful domain search box lets users search for domains currently for sale by domain name (even partial), domain category, listing type, domain character length and more.
  • Manage all your domains & websites from one place - Domain Trader can easily manage significant domain portfolios of more than a million domains.

Pictures
13795091692.gif

13795091631.gif

Назад
Сверху