English Magento Help section

Hi there. My fitst post and got a view questions.
Seems it's my first post I'll just start with 1.

How can I remove the top links in Magento. Does any one knows.

Thanks

Wow, that's quick. Yes the upper menu. Can't find it.

Open the page.xml and comment out "<block type="page/template_links" name="top.links" as="topLinks" />"

Ok gonna search for it. Thanks

Open the page.xml and comment out "<block type="page/template_links" name="top.links" as="topLinks" />"

I can't find the right page.xml file. Can you point me to the direction. Thanks

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Hi there. My fitst post and got a view questions.
Seems it's my first post I'll just start with 1.

How can I remove the top links in Magento. Does any one knows.

Thanks

The top links? Do you mean the small menu at the top of you shop? Next to the customers welcome thing?

It's working good on v7.1.1... Versions newer than that broke the non-English layered navigation filters! :(
I guess I have no choice but to remain on the older version.

Do you need the latest version? Mostly the updates are just minor fixes. Think you'd be good with 7.1.1

I can't find the right page.xml file. Can you point me to the direction. Thanks

It's in /app/design/frontend/{YOURTHEME}/default/layout

You have to look in your template directory.

It's in /app/design/frontend/{YOURTHEME}/default/layout

You have to look in your template directory.

Yes, found it and fixed it. Thanks again dragon.

Second question:

I got an error on login. Customers can't login. How can I fix this.

Think it's a compatibility issue. Your template isn't compatible with the Magento version. What's your Magento version you're using?

I'm using Magento EE 1.14.1.0

Somebody could help me. how to remove the menu bar, and the top links from the checkout page? (Amasty onestepcheckout)

Do you only want to remove this when customers are in checkout?

Yes, found it and fixed it. Thanks again dragon.

You're welcome.

Second question:

I got an error on login. Customers can't login. How can I fix this.

Think it's a compatibility issue. Your template isn't compatible with the Magento version. What's your Magento version you're using?

I'm using Magento EE 1.14.1.0

I had a similar problem with a previous theme I used.

1 - Go to the login.phtml file. I think it's in app/design/frontend/[Your-package]/[Your-theme]/template/customer/form/

Find: <ul class=”form-list”>

and paste this right after the code above:
<input type="hidden" name="form_key" value="<?php echo Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey(); ?>" />

2 - Go to app/design/frontend/Your-package]/[Your-theme]/template/persistent/customer/form/login.phtml and apply the same changes.

Hope this fix it.

Hi,

I have a question

I use magento mirasvit search ultimate and manadev layer navigation
I have in website 200k simple sku that are options for 50K configurable.
Only configurable products are in search the simple one are - not visible individually

I use an external sphinx server for search and manadev

The problem is that I have between 2-3 s to 8s when I hit search - depends of the terms I am looking for.

Is not too much?

thanks,
Alex

Последнее редактирование:
I've noticed that in \app\code\community\MageWorx\OrdersGrid\sql\mageworx_ordersgrid_setup\mysql4-upgrade-2.1.1-2.2.0.php there is table structure which is valid.
How can I run this file manually? I've tried by putting .httaccess with allow all but I get Internal Server Error

<?php
/**
* MageWorx
* Admin Order Editor extension
* @category MageWorx
* @package MageWorx_OrdersEdit
* @CopyRight Copyright (c) 2016 MageWorx (Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся)
*/

$installer = $this;
$installer->startSetup();

if (!$installer->tableExists($this->getTable('mageworx_ordersgrid/order_grid'))) {
$table = $installer->getConnection()
->newTable($installer->getTable('mageworx_ordersgrid/order_grid'))
->addColumn('entity_id', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_INTEGER, null, array(
'unsigned' => true,
'nullable' => false,
'primary' => true,
), 'Entity Id')
->addColumn('status', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 32, array(), 'Status')
->addColumn('store_id', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_SMALLINT, null, array(
'unsigned' => true,
), 'Store Id')
->addColumn('store_name', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Store Name')
->addColumn('customer_id', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_INTEGER, null, array(
'unsigned' => true,
), 'Customer Id')
->addColumn('base_grand_total', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(), 'Base Grand Total')
->addColumn('base_total_paid', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(), 'Base Total Paid')
->addColumn('grand_total', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(), 'Grand Total')
->addColumn('total_paid', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(), 'Total Paid')
->addColumn('increment_id', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 50, array(), 'Increment Id')
->addColumn('base_currency_code', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 3, array(), 'Base Currency Code')
->addColumn('order_currency_code', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Order Currency Code')
->addColumn('shipping_name', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Shipping Name')
->addColumn('billing_name', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Billing Name')
->addColumn('created_at', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TIMESTAMP, null, array(), 'Created At')
->addColumn('updated_at', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TIMESTAMP, null, array(), 'Updated At')
->addColumn('customer_email', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Customer Email')
->addColumn('customer_group_id', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_SMALLINT, null, array(), 'Customer Group Id')
->addColumn('total_qty_ordered', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Total Qty Ordered')
->addColumn('coupon_code', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_TEXT, 255, array(), 'Coupon Code')
->addColumn('subtotal', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Subtotal')
->addColumn('tax_amount', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Tax Amount')
Код:
require_once('app/Mage.php');
Mage::app()->setCurrentStore(Mage::getModel('core/store')->load(Mage_Core_Model_App::ADMIN_STORE_ID));
$installer = new Mage_Sales_Model_Mysql4_Setup; //Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Setup,Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Setup,
->addColumn('discount_amount', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Discount Amount')
->addColumn('total_refunded', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Total Refunded')
->addColumn('shipping_amount', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
), 'Shipping Amount')
->addColumn('base_subtotal', Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DECIMAL, '12,4', array(
'nullable' => false,
'default' => '0.0000',
.........etc.

Method 1: Change module version
- Go to table `core_resource` find the row which have `code` as mageworx_ordersedit_setup or ordersedit_setup(you should find it as module setup namespace)
- Change `version` and `data_version` to 2.1.1
- Flush your magento cache and F5 on your homepage, the installer script should run to this setup file

Method 2: Write to a new file
- Assume you want to run it manually, you should create a file name as upgrade.php on web root
- At the first line add

PHP:
Mage::app()->setCurrentStore(Mage::getModel('core/store')->load(Mage_Core_Model_App::ADMIN_STORE_ID));
$installer = new Mage_Sales_Model_Mysql4_Setup; //Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Setup,Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Setup,

- Then add your lines from
PHP:
if (!$installer->tableExists($this->getTable('mageworx_ordersgrid/order_grid'))) {

- Run upgrade.php by browser or command

Method 1: Change module version
- Go to table `core_resource` find the row which have `code` as mageworx_ordersedit_setup or ordersedit_setup(you should find it as module setup namespace)
- Change `version` and `data_version` to 2.1.1
- Flush your magento cache and F5 on your homepage, the installer script should run to this setup file

Method 2: Write to a new file
- Assume you want to run it manually, you should create a file name as upgrade.php on web root
- At the first line add

PHP:

- Then add your lines from
PHP:

- Run upgrade.php by browser or command

Method 1 doesn't work, it doesn't start installer script even though version and date_version are both now 2.1.1.
Method 2 also doesn't work, reports: Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/public_html/upgrade.php on line 7

<?php

Somebody could help me. how to remove the menu bar, and the top links from the checkout page? (Amasty onestepcheckout)

Yes, i want to keep only the logo, and the footer block

Yes, he wanted to remove header including menu and replace with a simple header with logo from checkout one page. So that visitor gets less distracted at the critical time of checkout.

I am also looking for the same solution. Please guide us.

Method 1 doesn't work, it doesn't start installer script even though version and date_version are both now 2.1.1.
Method 2 also doesn't work, reports: Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/public_html/upgrade.php on line 7

<?php

Replace $this by $installer
Or add after this line
PHP:
As
PHP:
$installer = $this;

Назад
Сверху