Модули, расширения и плагины Magento 2

most time refer the core or base folder of the extension, comment out the check code.

thanks uglypig please extension is called magetrend pdf invoice if you can null it then it would be so perfect because i find its a great extension and one of the best for this type of extension to create pdf invoice best looking templates

I am unable to upload it here because im getting error
The following error occurred:
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

But its already uploaded here please check in search uploaded by ap1ril

Magetrend PDF Invoice PRO v.1.3.2

Marketplace Auction Addons lof

I'm looking for land of code market place pro or basic version if anyone has plz share

Вложения

• lof_auction_v1.0.0.zip
    1,6 MB · Просмотры: 25
thanks uglypig please extension is called magetrend pdf invoice if you can null it then it would be so perfect because i find its a great extension and one of the best for this type of extension to create pdf invoice best looking templates

I am unable to upload it here because im getting error
The following error occurred:
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

But its already uploaded here please check in search uploaded by ap1ril

Magetrend PDF Invoice PRO v.1.3.2
you need to change two file.
/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Block/Adminhtml/Config/System/Config/Info.php
change the funciton updataStatus to
public function updateStatus($response)
{
return;
}
/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php
change the function isActive to
public function isActive($store = null)
{
return true;
}

you need to change two file.
/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Block/Adminhtml/Config/System/Config/Info.php
change the funciton updataStatus to
public function updateStatus($response)
{
return;
}
/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php
change the function isActive to
public function isActive($store = null)
{
return true;
}

It seems work now, but i haven't test it yet, please let me know if have any questions.

thanks uglypig i tried adding the lines in the 2 files but I am getting syntax erros i tried adding semi colon and another opening bracket but i dont know much about coding can you please upload the 2 files here the way you have done it and I will test them -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php on line 116

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php on line 115

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Block/Adminhtml/Config/System/Config/Info.php on line 140

thanks uglypig i tried adding the lines in the 2 files but I am getting syntax erros i tried adding semi colon and another opening bracket but i dont know much about coding can you please upload the 2 files here the way you have done it and I will test them -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php on line 116

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Helper/Data.php on line 115

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in public_html/app/code/Magetrend/PdfTemplates/Block/Adminhtml/Config/System/Config/Info.php on line 140

upload the Magetrend PDF Invoice PRO v.1.3.2 extension, please check it.

Вложения

• app.rar
    1,3 MB · Просмотры: 69
thank you uglypig but unable to extract file error archive unkown or damaged

Назад
Сверху